Green Electricity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Warsaw at 12/428 Erazma Ciołka street, 01-402 Warsaw, entered to the Polish National Court Register (KRS) 0000643112, tax identification number (NIP) 5272783384, Polish statistical number (REGON): 365684398 is the data administrator. Contact details: phone: +48 (22) 208 44 55, e-mail: email@example.com.
Green Electricity Sp. z o.o. brings close attention to the privacy of users visiting the services at the *blinkee.city website. Data recorded in logs shall be used only and exclusively for administering and managing the Blinkee.city service.
In accordance with the accepted practice, the WWW service shall record HTTP requests addressed to our server. Resources recorded shall be identified through URL addresses. The exact list of information recorded in logs’ files of the www server shall be as follows:
- computer’s public IP address used to make the request (this can be directly the user’s computer)
- name of client’s station – identification is made through the http protocol, if possible,
- user’s name is provided in the authorisation process,
- time of receiving the request,
- first line of http request,
- http response code,
- URL address of a website previously visited by a user (referrer link) – if the transfer from the Blinkee.city website was made via a link,
- information about user’s browser,
- information about errors occurred when executing the HTTP transaction.
For the sake of service’s highest quality, on occasion we analyse files with logs to determine which websites are visited most often, which Internet browsers are used, whether the website’s structure is free from errors, etc.
A user needs to register with the *blinkee.city/ website for services performance. A register form is available by clicking on the ”Register” button. Data provided in the registration process are mandatory to render services.
Manner of registration:
- By clicking on the ”I don’t have an account yet, please create a new account” button, a user will move to enter registration details: „Email, password”
- Next, the User confirms registration by clicking on a link sent to the address provided in the ”Email” box received via e-mail as verification of the e-mail address.
- The system records the IP address, date, and time of registering to the service. Data are stored for an unlimited period.
- Upon confirming the registration and logging into one’s account, the user shall enter the following details:
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Country of residence
- Post code
- House/flat number
- Number of the debit/credit card
- Validity period of the debit/credit card
- CCV code of the debit/credit card
- Moreover, the user shall make available a driving license or ID card photocopy/photo via the option ”Photocopy: Select the file”.
- Optionally, the user can edit the option ”Invoice details”. Within the scope of issuing invoices, we collect the following data:
- First name
- Last name
- Country of residence
- Post code
- NIP (tax identification number)
- Green Electricity Sp. z o.o. is the Administrator of User’s personal details.
- All personal details to be provided by the User to Green Electricity Sp. z o.o. shall be processed under the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). Green Electricity Sp. z o.o. can entrust processing of User’s data to another entity under a contract concluded with him, based on art. 31 of the Polish act on personal data protection of 29 August 1997, to execute the contract concluded.
- Green Electricity Sp. z o.o. shall not transfer personal details collected to other entities for the sake of services’ performance without user’s consent.
- You have access to the content of your details and hold a right to correct them, delete them, limit their processing, right to transfer details, right to make an appeal, right to withdraw a consent at any point without impact on the conformity with processing law (*if processing takes place based on a consent) performed under the consent before it has been withdrawn by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data of Users collected by Green Electricity Sp. z o.o. can be transferred to authorised parties under valid provisions of law to state authorities.
- Recipient of your personal details shall be employees and co-workers of Green Electricity Sp. z o.o.
- Your personal details shall be stored for the term of the cooperation contract, and following its completion for the term as required under separate provisions of law and of seeking one’s rights before the court of law (e.g. indicating personal details of the person who committed the misdemeanour).
Logs recorded shall be held for an unlimited period as auxiliary material used for service administration. Information included therein shall not be disclosed to anyone apart from persons authorised for server and company’s network administration. Based on log files statistics can be generated which can be helpful to administer and manage the website. Collective summary in the form of such statistics shall not contain any features identifying persons visiting the service.
The cookies mechanism shall not be used to obtain any personal details and data on service’s users.
The following Cookies files shall be used for individual *blinkee.city/ services.
- _ga and _gat – file to be used at the Google Analytics cookie platform to monitor manners of browsing *blinkee.city/ websites by the Users.
Links to other websites