The administrator of the collected data is Green Electricity Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Matuszewska 14, 03-876 Warsaw, entered into the National Court Register, under registration number KRS 0000643112, NIP 5272783384, REGON: 365684398. Contact details: phone: +48 (22) 290 25 25, e-mail: email@example.com.
Green Electricity Sp. z o. o. attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of users visiting sites on the *blinkee.city domain. The data collected in the logs are used only for the purposes of administering and managing the Blinkee.city website.
In accordance with the accepted practice, the website stores HTTP requests directed to our server. The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
- public IP address of the computer from which the request came (it can be directly the user's computer),
- name of the client’s station - identification is carried out by the http protocol, if it is possible,
- user’s name provided in the authorization process,
- time of receiving the request,
- first line of http request,
- http response code,
- URL address of the website previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in the case when the transition to the Blinkee.city website was done through a link,
- information about the user's browser.
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction.
To ensure the highest quality of the website, we occasionally analyze log files to determine which pages are visited most often, which web browsers are used, whether the structure of the page contains errors, etc.
Registration on the website and in the application
In the *blinkee.city domain or the blinkee.city application, the user must register to provide services. Access to the registration form is possible by clicking on the "Register" button. The data provided during registration are necessary for the service.
- by clicking on the "I don't have an account yet, create a new" button, the user goes to the registration data submission form: "Email, password",
- then the User confirms the registration by receiving an email verifying the email address and clicking on the link sent to the address provided in the "Email" field,
- the system records the IP address, date and time of signing up for the website,
- after confirming registration and logging into one’s account, the user provides the following data:
- first name,
- last name,
- phone number,
- house/flat number,
- debit/credit card number,
- period of validity for the debit/credit card,
- CCV code for credit/debit card.
- In addition, the user provides a scan/photo of the driving license or ID card via the "Documents" option to meet legal requirements and to ensure the accountability of Users using shared vehicles.
- Optionally, the user can edit the option “invoice data”. Within the scope of issuing invoices, we collect the following data:
- company name,
- home country,
- NIP (tax identification number).
Use of data
The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period as an auxiliary material used to administer the site. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the servers and the company's network. Based on the log files, statistics can be generated to assist in the administration and management of the site. Aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any identifying features of website visitors.
The Cookies mechanism is not used to obtain any personal data about website users. For individual *blinkee.city services we use the following cookies:
_ga and _gat – a file to be used on the Google Analytics cookie platform to monitor ways of browsing *blinkee.city websites by Users.
Links to other websites
Information regarding to the processing of personal data of electric vehicle users by Green Electricity Sp. z o. o.
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC - hereinafter "GDPR", we would like to provide you with the following information about the processing of your personal data:
- The Data Administrator and the Data Protection Officer
The administrator of your personal data is Green Electricity Sp. z o. o., based at Matuszewska 14, 03-872 Warsaw.
The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) with whom you can contact in all matters related to the processing of personal data. DPO contact details: Paulina Gogolewska, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purposes and basics of data processing
The administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- sending information and marketing materials regarding to services provided by the Administrator and cooperating entities, as well as anonymous surveys used to collect demographic and profile data by SMS and e-mail, based on the consent given (art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR);
- implementation of the terms of the vehicle rental agreement concluded between the Administrator and the user (art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR);
- fulfilling legal obligations imposed on the administrator (art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR), regarding, to the performance of the contract, issuing invoices;
- arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator (art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR), including: investigation and defense against any claims related to the implementation of legal provisions or the concluded contract, for the purposes of internal administration.
- Data recipients
The recipients of your personal data may be entities providing IT, legal, advisory, insurance services to the Administrator under relevant contracts and entities authorized to receive your personal data under applicable law, e.g. courts and state authorities.
- Data retention periods
Your personal data will be stored for the necessary period to achieve the purposes for which they are processed, and then for the period necessary to secure the pursuit of possible claims or defense against them and fulfill the obligations arising from legal provisions.
In the event of a mandate from the police or city guard, after deleting the account, the data will be stored for 2.5 years from the last trip.
- Rights of data subjects
Under the terms of the provisions on the protection of personal data, you have:
- the right to access your data, rectify it, delete or limit data processing,
- the right to object to data processing,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, without affecting legal compliance the processing that was carried out before its withdrawal,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
To exercise your rights, please send a request to the following email address: email@example.com.
- Information on the requirement/voluntary disclosure of data
To the extent that your personal data is processed on the basis of the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator and the implementation of public tasks, providing personal data may be a statutory requirement.
To the extent that the processing of your data takes place in order to conclude or perform the contract, as well as on the basis of consent, the provision of personal data by you is voluntary, however, the consequence of not providing this data will be the inability to conclude the contract/sending information materials and advertising.
- Transfer of data to third countries or international organizations and information on profiling
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries/international organizations, except for situations arising from legal provisions. These data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling. The Cookies mechanism is not used to obtain any personal data about website users.